We are looking for a world-class Innovation Director. You will lead our own brands’ innovation portfolio and manage the innovation process on a group level according to the innovation strategy and organization’s business objectives.
You will be part of our corporate Brands function, which is the center of brand strategies, innovation and insights, product development and sourcing. In order to efficiently run the role, you will be preferably located in the headquarters of Altia in Helsinki, Finland.
Your key responsibilities
- Drive the innovation pipeline for our core brands, with a broad spectrum from line extensions to game changing innovations.
- Lead and develop an experienced innovation team.
- Manage and implement our newly formed, exciting innovation strategy throughout the company network.
- Create winning innovation ideas, manage and implement innovation programs in order to achieve short and long-term strategic and financial targets.
- Active networking broadly with external environment and forums e.g. megatrends, consumer trends, innovations to enhance business success.
You have an academic degree and minimum of 7 years of experience in a relevant field and managerial experience, good people leadership and motivation skills.
Please send your CV and application to email@example.com no later than Monday, 19 January 2017.